20th Century womens shoes
A selection of stunny, incredibly delicate and fine ladies shoes from the 20th century.
Supplied unpainted the shoes can be painted (primed first) in any number of ways to give the impression that there are more designs available. You could opt for a simple black and white theme, maybe jazz them up a little with a splash of gold and a Gucci label or maybe go all out with dots and stripes and bows!
The price is for a "PAIR" of shoes and a box template
The average length of a shoe is around 20mm and of course heel heights vary.
All shoes are supplied with a little box template that you can make into a shoe box.
A shoe collection is a wonderful miniature project and of course could become anything from a small wall display to an incredibly fashionable high street store. With designs that are so delicate and the option to decorate them in so many variations your imagination can let go.
Designs available are:
- Miss Clinkscale - an open toe shoe remeniscent of the 40's and 50's and a tribute to the wonderful June Clinkscale.
- Miss Dior - A sophisticated and smart shoe perfect with a tailored outfit
- Mrs Robinson - A slightly higher than usual heel with a mature sexy shape and maybe not as sensible as they look
- Bridget Jones - On a day when you need a heel but the grass is wet and boggy and your aim is to keep standing
- Zsa Zsa Gabor - A pair of pixie boots and mini skirt would certainly turn heads
- Miss Beyonce - With a "ring on it" leather around your toes and kick of a sharp stilhetto heel.
- Sophie Loren - Just a little bit sexy with a heap of sophie -stication!
Womens 20th Century Shoes
French Trumeau Mirror approx. 7cm wide x 12.5cm hgh
Ladies wasp waist mannequin total height approx 4.5" to 5"
Gentlemans desk = 6.5cm high x 15.5cm wide x 7.5cm deep.
Torchere = 10cm high x 4cm widest part x 2.6cm diameter on top.
Ladies desk = 12cm high x 10.8cm widest part x 5.5cm deep.
Commode by Francois Linke = 7cm high x 11cm widest part x 4.5cm deep.
Small French Console table = 6.5cm wide x 7cm high x 6.5cm wide
Small French table = 6.8cm high x 6.8cm wide x 3.9cm deep
Large french Mirror = 9cm wide x 12.5cm high (the actual oval mirror is 7cm x 5cm)
Large Girondelle Mirror 12cm x 6.5cm